[Chameleon] problem porting application

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Wed Sep 7 13:45:14 EDT 2005

Update, I have reproduced the error for file
samples/htdocs/sample_enhanced_themelegend.phtml, problem on line 107:

104:    function ProcessTemplate( $szTemplate, $aszValues )
105:    {
106:        $aszTemplate = file($szTemplate);
107:        $this->moParser->SetTemplate(implode("",$aszTemplate));

..Tom