[Chameleon] ROI Behavior Customization

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Sep 8 08:19:46 EDT 2005

Abe,

there is a widget for clearing the ROI I think.  It has a javascript
function that is called to clear the ROIs.  You can probably copy that
javascript into whatever function you have that uses the ROI to clear
the ROI when you are done grabbing the shape.

Or if you are on the server side, you can unset($_SESSION['ROIRENDERER'])

Cheers

Paul