[Chameleon] ROI Behavior Customization

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:25:58 EDT 2005

Hey Paul,

Yep, I was already trying to use the RemovAll() method and it wasn't
working.  Turns out I had it just past a call to send the page so that
part of the JS was never fired.  I think it's working great now.
Thanks!

My endeavors have revealed another bug though:
cwc_roi.js, ln 109 - should be connected to "De"registerEvent and not
RegisterEvent.

Thanks.
-Abe