[Chameleon] outline width fails to persist

Ken-ichi Ueda kenichi.ueda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:45:25 EDT 2005

Hi Paul.  Thanks for the tip, and sorry about the belated reply.  I
ran that little script and the style in the resulting mapfile looks
like this:

STYLE
  ANGLE 360
  OUTLINECOLOR 0 142 255
  SYMBOL 0
  SIZE 2
END

So it seems to drop the WIDTH property, or perhaps WIDTH just gets
translated into SYMBOL 0 of SIZE 2.  I guess I'll file a bug.  Thanks
again.

-Ken-ichi