[Chameleon] outline width fails to persist

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 6 07:54:14 EDT 2005

Ken,

Chameleon does nothing to change styles in this way, AFAIK.  In cases
like this, I usually suspect MapServer is doing something bad when
saving a map file.

Try this script:

<?php
if (!extension_loaded('MapScript'))
     dl('php_mapscript.'.PHP_SHLIB_SUFFIX);

$oMap = ms_newMapObj( 'path to map file' );
$oMap->save( '/tmp/map/file/path' );
?>

and compare the saved version with the original.  If I am right, then
the width in the style element will have been changed ... and you can
file a bug on the mapserver bugzilla.  If not, then I'll dig into it at
this end (or Bill will ;))

Cheers

Paul