[Chameleon] apply legend causes additional widget action

Josh Livni josh at livniconsulting.com
Fri Sep 9 01:55:39 EDT 2005

This is sort of a followup to a previous post about someone having
trouble with an unwanted zoom when updating their legend.

I am using v2.2 and a fairly default legend template.  The
LegendTemplate has embedded="false" such that I get the popup for the
legend, and when I apply changes, or hit OK, in addition to updating the
legend it runs the last widget (eg zoom).

Paul Spencer noted, in this post,
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2005-June/002452.html that
this might be fixed in 2.2, or that one could try adding
document.forms[0].NAV_CMD.value = '' before the submit.  If I try add
that to my LegendTemplatePopup.phtml (under, for example, the function
applyChanges) I get a javascript error - it does not like
document.forms[0].NAV_CMD.value

Any ideas or workarounds would be helpful,

Thx

   -Josh