[Chameleon] ROI not persistent in session

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Fri Sep 9 09:03:43 EDT 2005

Hi list,

did anybody ever experience something like this: using javascript I draw a ROICircle object. It draws on the map perfectly. But after a zoom or pan it disappears, I checked things and the ROI is not stored in the session for some reason. I could not track down the reason though.

This functionality works on 4 out 5 of our sites, but on this one it does not stay persistent. I have no idea why. The machine is running FGS, like another machine on which it works without problems.

Any ideas?

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270