[Chameleon] apply legend causes additional widget action

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:41:33 EDT 2005

Is this a bug?  I see the new code in widgets like ZoomIn and ZoomOut
that runs despite nav coordinate input.  This is causing issues with
many other widgets for one of my customers.

I develop with a slightly older version than 2.2.  But my client has
2.2.  I get things working perfectly on my development system, then
move it over to my client and have problems.

Is this a bug or by design?  If by design, is having other widgets set
NAV_CMD the accepted method of fixing this?

Thanks.
-Abe