[Chameleon] maptips / IE vs Firefox

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Sep 14 15:24:15 EDT 2005

Hi Josh,

This was a known issue and has been fixed in the CVS version.
Unfortunately, it is related to the way IE processes events and the fix
is rather ugly.

If you are not in a positon to use the latest CVS version, you'll have
to maually edit the "htdocs/widgets/MapDHTML/MapDHTML.js" file.

Find the three occurances of the line:

gMapDHTMLForm.submit();

and replace it with:

if (CWCIsIE)
{
    window.setTimeout( 'gMapDHTMLForm.submit()', 5 );
}
else
{
      gMapDHTMLForm.submit();