[Chameleon] maptips / IE vs Firefox

Josh Livni josh at livniconsulting.com
Wed Sep 14 16:49:23 EDT 2005

Cool - thanks to both you and Jason for the responses.  All is fixed now.

   -Josh

PS - as long as I'm noting differences between Firefox and IE, and this
is not a huge deal, it seems that Firefox has a bit of a delay on all
input (eg pulldowns take a half-second to respond) whereas IE has no
delay at all.

I notice this even on the default chameleon/samples pages -- are there
particular widgets or javascript that slow firefox' response?

I'll probably experiment with this more and have a better idea of an
answer soon, but I'm curious if anyone knows this off the top of their head.