[Chameleon] WMC 1.1.0 support

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu Sep 15 12:57:25 EDT 2005

IIRC, Chameleon uses MapScript to load and save context documents.
When it loads a context, it loads it via mapscript into a separate
map object and then copies the layers into the session map object ...
as long as the layer copy mechanism in mapserver copies scale
dependencies then Chameleon should not need any updates.

Cheers

Paul