[Chameleon] Unknown error with msProcessAutoProjection

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Sep 19 08:09:11 EDT 2005

Ivan,

Chameleon generally expects you to have a projection defined in your
map file.  This is somewhat unnecessary in the most general case, but
many of the widgets rely on a projection being set even if they don't
really need it, and the exception code to handle no project has not
been written.  Please add an appropriate projection ... and
unfortunately I am not a PROJ expert so I can't help you there :( ...
but if you ask on the mapserver-users list with your parameters
below, someone will jump in, I am sure!

Cheers

Paul

PS if the problems persist after setting a projection, please get
back to this list ...