[Chameleon] Map reloading WAS Changing class expression

Francesco Palermo francesco.palermo-mail at poste.it
Thu Sep 22 06:22:31 EDT 2005

Alle 10:23, martedì 20 settembre 2005, Francesco Palermo ha scritto:
> Alle 14:20, lunedì 19 settembre 2005, Paul Spencer ha scritto:
> > Francesco,
> >
> > this should work as long as you use oMapSession to save the state of
> > the map file after you have changed it in the iframe.  For instance,
> >
> > $_SESSION['gszCurrentState'] = $oMapSession->saveState();
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Paul
> >

> thank you Paul for your answer!
>
> where i can get more information about $oMapSession object and his
properties
> and methods?
>
> Francesco

Hello list,

now i can change class expression into my layers, but i can't see the
resulting map modified. :(

I redirect the query to a php application through event manager as i saw in
the documentation:
[...]
goEventManager.registerForEvent( 'ON_QUERY', 'my_query' );
[...]
function my_query () {
	var url = 'query.phtml?x=' + nX + '&y=' + nY + '&sid=' +
document.forms[0].sid.value;
	frames['list'].location.href=url;
}

So the query action calls the "query.phtml" script that modifies the class
expressions and ends with:
$_SESSION['gszCurrentState'] = $oMapSession->saveState();

But now, how  I can reload the map?
If I set the "highlightresults" proprierty to "false" in the query widget, map
doesn't reload. Why?
Can I reload the map from my iframe?

Thanks in advance

Francesco