[Chameleon] Problem installing chameleon 2.2 on IIS 6.0

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Thu Sep 22 06:57:08 EDT 2005

You have 2 options:

1) run PHP as a CGI instead of as a module as you are doing now
2) keep running as a module, and open up php.ini and uncomment the php_dbase extension. You'll probably also need the gd2 and the mapscript extension to be loaded by default.

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> "Inizan, Sebastien (CDS-VPI)" <SIN at euro.who.int> 22-9-2005 12:45:01 >>>
I found an error log :

[22-Sep-2005 12:45:13] PHP Warning:  dl(): Not supported in multithreaded
Web servers - use extension statements in your php.ini in
C:\EMS\chameleon\htdocs\common\mlt\mlt.php on line 251 [22-Sep-2005
12:45:13] PHP Warning:  dl(): Not supported in multithreaded Web servers -
use extension statements in your php.ini in
C:\EMS\chameleon\htdocs\common\mlt\mlt.php on line 251

Does it help you ?