[Chameleon] Chameleon blocks during the image processing

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 23 08:36:00 EDT 2005

Sebastien,

If a valid map is being produced then it sounds like a path issue.
Where is the map being written to?  Is there a virtual directory setup
to correspond to the tmp_web_path in chameleon.xml?

Can you provide the following info:
- Mapfile IMAGEPATH and IMAGEURL
- chameleon.xml web_server_path, tmp_web_path and tmp_img_path
- you IIS virtual dirs.

Would it be possible to see the installation somewhere?  Is it
accessible to the world?

Best Regards,
Jason