[Chameleon] Bottom and Right Layer Positions not responding to changes in map size

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:30:22 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I recently figured out, with the gracious and thorough help of Liz Godwin,
how to separate the legend and tools layers in my application.
http://maps.aqua.wisc.edu/lscmp/viewmaps.phtml

However, I have been unable to get the "ReferenceLayer" and "LegendLayer"
(as well as associated other layers, such as RightSideTabsLayer,
LegendToolsLayer, etc.) to change their positions in response to changes in
the size of the main map layer. I have searched all of the lists, copied
sample files, and tried various other solutions on my own and simply haven't
been able to figure it out. The closest I've come to an answer is this
conversation on the list (which is not all that promising):
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2004-December/001661.html

I imagine I need to do something with the js file, but nothing I try seems
to make a difference. I have posted my current copy of the relevant files
(the html template, the css file, and the js file) on-line at
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/jrzeisloft/web/temp/MapSize/

I would really appreciate any help or hints the community could offer.
Thanks much!!

Jennifer Zeisloft
UW Sea Grant