[Chameleon] Bottom and Right Layer Positions not responding to changes in map size

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 27 08:18:13 EDT 2005

Jennifer,

the sample apps aren't really designed to be a resizeable layout.  In
fact, they weren't really designed at all :)

You would probably do better to start with a new page layout from
scratch.  However, if you insist on sticking with the samples ... I
think you will need to modify the sample.js and sample.css files,
specifically the LayerSetSizeInit() function

Cheers

Paul