[Chameleon] Creating a "toolset" tool.

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 16:58:42 EDT 2005

I'm having trouble getting my custom widget behave correctly as part
of a toolset.  My widget is part of the "Navigation" toolset.  The
client-side Javascript works correctly.  When I go from one tool, say
zoom-in, to my tool by selecting it, everything works fine;  zoom-in
deslects and mywidget selects.  But then when the page posts it comes
back with no widget selected.  What criteria must be set in my widget
for it's "activeness" to be persisted across page posts?

Thanks.
-Abe