[Chameleon] MapTips Problems

Alessandro Oggioni a.oggioni at ise.cnr.it
Tue Apr 4 03:24:13 EDT 2006

I use Chameleon since few weeks bat I have any problems about MapTips. I
write at list because don’t have find solution on-line.

1. If MapTips widgets is activate, the NavTools button is not possible
use. I have the same problem on IE and on FireFox.

2. It’s possible activate more MapTips whit this button command?

<cwc2 type="MapTips" visible="false" defaulttext="&nbsp;" tolerance="2"
maptipsdiv="MapTipsLayer" onmouseover="myMaptipsOver"
onmouseout="myMaptipsOut" layer="Stradario" attributes="NOME_STRAD">

3. And finally, it’s possible insert a link in a MapTips. For example
links a different picture or a different image for everyone cities of a
layer?

I hope that anyone can I help me.

Thank you

Alessandro Oggioni