[Chameleon] MapTips Problems

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 4 09:05:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

Alessandro Oggioni wrote:
> 1. If MapTips widgets is activate, the NavTools button is not possible
> use. I have the same problem on IE and on FireFox.

I have several application using the MapTips and not experiencing this.
The way you describe it, it seems to be a JavaScript error. Firefox has
a JavaScript Console that reports JS errors. Does it report anything?

> 2. It’s possible activate more MapTips whit this button command?
>
> <cwc2 type="MapTips" visible="false" defaulttext="&nbsp;" tolerance="2"
> maptipsdiv="MapTipsLayer" onmouseover="myMaptipsOver"
> onmouseout="myMaptipsOut" layer="Stradario" attributes="NOME_STRAD">

If you mean to have MapTips on more than one layer, no. If you mean
something else, can you explain further?

> 3. And finally, it’s possible insert a link in a MapTips. For example
> links a different picture or a different image for everyone cities of a
> layer?

With your custom JavaScript function myMapTipsOver, you can put anything
(link or whatever) in there.

Best Regards,
Julien

--