[Chameleon] PopupCSS SharedResource

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Thu Apr 6 07:55:44 EDT 2006

Hi,

I wanted to use my own Popup stylsheet so I defined:

<SharedResource name="PopupCSS"
VALUE="skins/sample/css/sample_popup.css"/>

...as it is written in ApplicationDevelopersGuide. Unfotunatelly this
didin't work so I defined:

<cwc2 type="SharedResource" name="PopupCSS"
VALUE="skins/sample/css/sample_popup.css"/>

...this way it work but I get the error when look into the HTML source
saying:

"WARNING: following attributes are invalid for a sharedresource widget:
VALUE.  The widget tag was: &lt;cwc2 type=&quot;SharedResource&quot;
name=&quot;PopupCSS&quot;
VALUE=&quot;skins/sample/css/sample_popup.css&quot;/&gt;."

Is it a bug?

regards, dejan