[Chameleon] MapTips and JSAPI

Pierre Racine racine_pierre at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 09:36:04 EDT 2006

Ok.

Bugzilla Bug 1429, fix included.

I should have done this since a while...

Bart,

I didn't have a carefull look at the way you implemented this. Let me know
about the differences if you look at it.

Nevertheless, thanks for the advice.

Hopefully this will make it to a subsequent release. MapTips is a great
feature (ArcIMS do not have it except in Java mode) and I would not
recommand Chameleon in something else than JSAPI mode.

I'm sorry Paul. I never got your answer...

Pierre