[Chameleon] overriding maturity level of application

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 7 05:39:22 EDT 2006

Hi list,

using Chameleon 2.4 beta2 and MS4W 1.5 I can't seem to override the
maturity level of an application for using JSAPI, I used to do it like
this in the application's index.phtml file:

$oApp->mnMinimumMaturityLevel = MATURITY_ALPHA;
$oApp->CWCInitialize( $szTemplate, $szMapFile  );

But then I get the error message at the end of this e-mail.

If I change chameleon.xml to ALPHA it works okay. Any ideas what could
be wrong?

ERROR: widget does not meet minimum maturity level for this application : cwcjsapi

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS