[Chameleon] too many rasters!

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Apr 11 15:27:22 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Ive got a chameleon app set up. Ive recently been adding raster images to my
map. For each image, I have three versions sampled to 150m, 75m, and 30m
resolution. In my map file I have each of the three rasters added and set to
display only at particular scales.  Everything is working fine, except that
chameleon shows all three rasters in the legend all the time. How would I go
about having 1 legend entry for the three related images?

Thanks
Jeremy