[Chameleon] FW: Need help in debugging page
mariette.hachey at geonet-tech.com
Tue Apr 11 12:07:33 EDT 2006
Greetings, thank you for the help.
Both issues were solved so its 2 down 7 to go.
1) Query issue 1--> I have the site set up so that it only queries the
layer with the active radio button, this functions but an error occurs on IE
and Firefox. I would like to get rid of the error.
2) Query issue 2--> I must hide certain results and with the new query
tool you set what columns to hide in the Map file. I have done this
according to instruction by inserting the HEADER info in the layer, but
instead it prevents all results from appearing. The property layer is set
3) Query issue 3--> I had the query results in the last
chameleon version set up so that if the query results had http:// at the
beginning it would convert the text to "Click here to view photo"
as a link. Example in the photograph layer. I cannot seem to figure out were
to put the if statement in the new query tool. Solved, I changed
the path to the photo in the attributes into code to open a link. ie; <a
target=# href='/photos/myphoto.jpg'>Click for Photo</a>
4) Reference image is not showing up, before the upgrade it was fine.
I had simply replaced the keymap widget file with the old one from before
5) I also have a lot of space at the bottom of the web page that I
can't seem to get rid of.
6) The copyright text disappears after you navigate; I need it to be
there at all time.
7) The legend looses its status after a page refresh
8) In the legend, at the layer level I would like to be able to read
the name and replace the underscore with a space, I have done this at the
group and class level but could not achieve it at the layer level.
9) Legend icons are not appearing in Firefox, they were before the
upgrade. Solved, the path had to be corrected.
These are some of the last issue plaguing me and any insight on any of them
would be much appreciated. If you require any files please do not hesitate
to ask. I am running this on windows server 2003 and using apache. I am
but I am currently still taking my first course and I have no PHP skills as
Also if anybody finds other errors or could offer advice about the page
please don't hesitate.
GeoNet Technologies Inc.
Box 22, Suite 211
90 University Ave
Canada, C1A 4K9
Bus: (902) 628-3797
Fax: (902) 628-1145
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Chameleon