[Chameleon] Problems with sample applications

72555 davide.albertini at ticino.com
Tue Apr 11 05:21:05 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm tring to understand how to use chameleon using the sample
applications.

This is my problem:
I'am attempting to get the sample _enhanced.phtml with my own map.
I've replaced the chameleon.map reference in the sample_enhanced.php
with the path to my map file.
I've and deleted out the Keymap portion in the sample_enhanced.html
(since my map doesn't have a reference map object) as I read on this
mailing-list.

When I open the sample_enhanced.phtml URL I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
D:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\KeyMapDHTML\KeyMapDHTML.widget.p
hp in line 115

I've tried to solve it by myself but I can't, I hope you can help me.
Greetings Davide