[Chameleon] Need help in debugging page

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Apr 10 19:44:20 EDT 2006

Mariette,

I can't answer all your questions, but I can see that your legend images
don't appear because the path misses the "chameleon" after the
servername. Adding it makes it work. So it probably means either your
web_server_path is wrong in chameleon.xml (change it to '/chameleon'),
or you didn't register the skin path correctly in index.phtml (or
whatever you called it). Fixing that may fix some other issues too.

Queryresults can be changed by modifying
'/chamleon/htdocs/widgets/query/QueryResults.phtml'
You could actually put an entire link inside the attribute table, such
that it shows up as a link when queried. For example:

<a target=# href='/photos/myphoto.jpg'>Click for Photo</a>

That way is probably more straightforward.

Try these things, and see what issues are left.

regards,

Jacob