[Chameleon] Performance measuring question

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 12 07:20:25 EDT 2006

Dejan,

you 'might' get some performance gain out of building a shptree index
for your shape file and perhaps tiling it ... not sure.  In general,
I would more likely suspect Chameleon since it produces quite heavy
load on the server.  Running php as a module should be possible, and
could give you some performance gain.

Cheers

Paul