[Chameleon] RE: pdfMap question

Sears, Jeremy Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Apr 13 09:53:18 EDT 2006

Hmmmmm, I havent seen that yet. . .
Is the other server a different OS that the original? What program were you
using to view the produced pdf file (or perhaps what browser were you using
to call the viewer) in the operational and non-operational situations?
Also .. You mention :  "file does not begin with '%PDF-'" perhaps you could
tryn' change "blankmap.pdf" to "blankmap.PDF" ... Or make try making sure
that the output pdf has all uppercase letters in the filename extension (if
your writing your pdf to disk rather than sending direct to the browser..).
Keep me posted.

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Gambin Dejan [mailto:Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr]
Sent: April 13, 2006 5:34 AM
To: Sears, Jeremy
Cc: chameleon at lists.maptools.org
Subject: pdfMap question

Hi Jeremy (and possibly others),

I have copied all my pdfMap files to another server and now it gives me an
error: "file does not begin with '%PDF-'" when trying to open the produced
pdf file...I saw many posts regarding this issue but maybe you can tell me
what do you think can be the problem? (my blankmap.pdf file is exactly the
same as the one on my localhost)

dejan