[Chameleon] Installing Chameleon error

Catalin G. catalin_gn at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 12:41:33 EDT 2006

I just installed Chameleon and here is the problem.

I have in my header this error:

ERROR: Button.php was unable to find the image 'icons/icon_pan_se.png' in any of the registered or default skins.

The result is that bellow my map menu I have a big and grey
table. Bellow this is the map.

I added the folder with the icons for the Pans in my
image folder, and now I got my buttons, but the big
table is still there and the map is still bellow it.

What can I do?

  Catalin G.