[Chameleon] How to not show a layer in XMLThemeLegend?

Yahya Mohammad mfyahya at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 02:44:27 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I have a layer of type Query in my mapfile and do not want this to show up in
the legend layer list. I did not enter this layer anywhere in my
legend_theme.xml file but it still shows up with the layer name from the
mapfile. I tried creating <theme> and <group> tag for this layer, with
visible=false attribute, and that got rid of the layer name, but the theme
name was still there. I'm stuck at this point. Any help is welcome!

Thanks,
Yahya Mohammad