[Chameleon] php.exe error

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Wed Apr 19 10:22:31 EDT 2006

Mariette wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have been getting an error on my server machine anytime someone
> attempts to use the print production “download” or “printer friendly
> map”. The error only appears on the server and then anything within
> print production is useless until somebody hits ok on the server.
>
> The error is as follows;
>
> php.exe application error
>
> The instruction at “0x7c838bdb” referenced memory at “0x018b1eb8. The
> memory could not be “written”.

Mariette,

There is actually a bug on MapTools.org about this error. This is bug
1409. I got this error with the print production widget on one of our
Windows machine. This error vanished with the print production widget
when I tested it on another Windows machine. It reappears somewhere else
with another widget. I don't have a clear scenario to reproduce it.
Which version of ms4w are you using? Which version of php_mapscript are
you using?

Norm