[Chameleon] php.exe error

Mariette mariette.hachey at geonet-tech.com
Wed Apr 19 10:02:29 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I have been getting an error on my server machine anytime someone attempts
to use the print production "download" or "printer friendly map". The error
only appears on the server and then anything within print production is
useless until somebody hits ok on the server.

The error is as follows;

php.exe application error

The instruction at "0x7c838bdb" referenced memory at "0x018b1eb8. The memory
could not be "written".

I have just finished updating the header as told in this link

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2006-April/003896.html

But the error was occurring before this change was made.

 I am using windows server 2003

With chameleon 2.4 beta 2.

Site http://142.176.0.171

Username - geonet