[Chameleon] Print Production Output

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Apr 19 01:25:30 EDT 2006

Marriette,

I think this was fixed a short while ago by Bart. It had to do with the
headers not being right. Headers are sent when a file is downloaded; if
they are not right, you can't download, or the file will be corrupt.
Internet Explorer suffers from this a lot more than Mozilla. The fix was
mentioned in:

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/chameleon/2006-April/003896.html

This fixed it for me.

regards,