[Chameleon] drop current session and restart a new

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Fri Apr 28 15:33:47 EDT 2006

Hi,
I'm not sure it's the best way to proceed, but you can probably try:
$this->moHttpFormVars->set('sid', $this->moHttpFormVars->get('sid').'new');
define('SID', SID.'new')

But I think you can simply do:
$oMap = ms_newMapObj('path_to_map.map');
$this->moMapSession->oMap =& $oMap;

And don't forget to set the widget priority to SUPER.

Let us know if this work

Best regards,
Julien

He, Matt Yubin wrote:
> My Chameleon has a function to allow user to change the map file.
> However, the current session is still in effect, and I can't see the new
> changes made in map file.
>
> Please give me some advises on how to drop the current session and
> restart a new one.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Matt.

Julien-Samuel Lacroix