[Chameleon] Maptips

Doug H dougholm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 04:07:37 EDT 2006

Hi Julien,

Thanks, but that didnt seem to fix it. It looks like map tips is still
enabled when I zoom, but it isnt getting the new extents. I already
added this code so that if I turned maptips on after  I was zoomed in,
it would keep that view:

   {$this->mszHTMLForm}.MAP_EXTENTS_MINX.value = goCWCJSAPI.oMap.minx;
   {$this->mszHTMLForm}.MAP_EXTENTS_MAXX.value =
goCWCJSAPI.oMap.maxx;//custom added, not to lose extents
   {$this->mszHTMLForm}.MAP_EXTENTS_MINY.value =
goCWCJSAPI.oMap.miny;//custom added, not to lose extents
   {$this->mszHTMLForm}.MAP_EXTENTS_MAXY.value =
goCWCJSAPI.oMap.maxy;//custom added, not to lose extents
   {$this->mszHTMLForm}.NAV_CMD.value = ""

I put it above this line here:
       {$this->mszHTMLForm}.submit();

 Is there another place I need to add this?

Also, now I get a wierd error in the maptips pop-up which says:

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\MapTips\MapTipsPopup.phtml on
line 83

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\MapTips\MapTipsPopup.phtml on
line 83

and I have no idea what is wrong with it. I recently added a quickzoom
widget, but I dont know what else is wrong. Is it something in our
mapfile we might be missing? i can send all our code but I dont want
clutter up this message with it.. Maptips used to work fine aside from
the zooming issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Doug