[Chameleon] Maptips

Doug H dougholm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 17:39:49 EDT 2006

Hi Julien,
I took out the JSAPI and almost every problem I have been having
resolved itself, except this array_keys() error. Its almost always
there but sometimes its not.

I also have one other question if you dont mind. With Mapnotes, the
pop-up box will sometimes jump around after 'add' is clicked. It seems
to happen after maptips is enabled. Do these widgets conflict with
each other or something?

Thanks for your help,
Doug