[Chameleon] Clarification about the WMSBrowser

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Aug 10 11:24:14 EDT 2006

Norm,

Selecting a server should populate a tree in the text area below with
the groups/layers available from the server.

The search function uses a catalog and is completely independent of
the currently selected server.  The interface is arguably confusing
in this respect.

These are essentially two separate functions that have been combined
into a single interface.

Cheers

Paul