[Chameleon] mapfile generation - explanation needed

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Dec 7 04:32:28 EST 2006

Hi Dejan,

I believe all MAP files in the session are written using saveState().

$_SESSION['gszCurrentState'] = $this->moMapObject->saveState();

So you could search for those statements.

Also, check if your session has a file called mapDHTML_adjust.map, this you
can solve in the MAP file or HTML template, see the comments in
MapDHTML.widget.php (search for "there is a subtle bug in first page load").

Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS
http://www.osgis.nl