[Chameleon] Application "breaks" when more than 20 layers are turned on

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Dec 20 14:43:06 EST 2006

Hi Blaine,

indeed the urls were getting too long in the HTTP GET case, that's the
cause. Apparently Firefox's character limit is higher than IE's.

It was one of my first Chameleon pitfalls as well a few years ago.

If you encounter any more problems, don't hesitate to ask the
chameleon-users list again.

--
Bart van den Eijnden
OSGIS, Open Source GIS