[Chameleon] Maptips widget for multiple layers. Help me, please!

Andrew V. Kluzhev geokorolev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 18:43:44 EST 2006

Hi, Julien!

Many thanks to you! You have very much helped me!

At first I have installed your Maptips widget in the Chameleon 2.4.1 under
MS4W 2.0 and have seen that PHP5 has crashed.

Further I have tested the same Chameleon 2.4.1 in MS4W 1.6 and... All right!
All works!

I hope you will introduce the fully-featured Maptips widget for multiple
layers in the next Chameleon release.

Again many thanks!
Andrew.
http://www.geokorolev.ru