[Chameleon] QuickZoom in Beta

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Feb 3 11:00:33 EST 2006

Hi Jonathon,

Sorry for the delay, I missed that one when the email passed the first time.

I tested it and the quickzoom widget works well with 2.2 and with CVS
version of Chameleon (which is 2.3, 2.4 is not out yet). However I think
I found the problem. You obviously copied the sample.js file for your
water.js file. In this file, in the function  you set the width of a
bunch of <div>. TopTabsLayer and NavToolsLayer don't seem to exist in
your template. This probably cause the bug you found. Let us know.

Julien