[Chameleon] QuickZoom in Beta

Jonathon Coombes jon at cybersite.com.au
Sat Feb 4 06:33:27 EST 2006

On 04/02/2006, at 3:00 AM, Julien-Samuel Lacroix wrote:

> Hi Jonathon,
>
> Sorry for the delay, I missed that one when the email passed the
> first time.
>
> I tested it and the quickzoom widget works well with 2.2 and with
> CVS version of Chameleon (which is 2.3, 2.4 is not out yet).
> However I think I found the problem. You obviously copied the
> sample.js file for your water.js file. In this file, in the
> function  you set the width of a bunch of <div>. TopTabsLayer and
> NavToolsLayer don't seem to exist in your template. This probably
> cause the bug you found. Let us know.

Hi Julien,

You were right in that I copied the sample.js file and used that for
my javascript file.
However, I seemed to find TopTabsLayer and SideTabsLayer were the two
missing

However, even after adding them in, it still has the same problem.
Secondly, I don't
see how this can be the problem as my other application was working
and I only
added the CSV files as an upgrade and copied the htdocs/<mydirectory>
back
into the tree?

Regards
Jonathon