[Chameleon] Tree legend structure

Dejan Gambin dejan.gambin at pula.hr
Sat Feb 4 12:07:39 EST 2006

Hi,

I have already asked a similar question. I would like to have the "tree"
like legend with checkboxes for activating/deactivating the layers, grouping
possibilities (preferably customizable and independent of group/layer
settings in map file, etc.). I know the XMLThemeLegend offers such a
possibilities but I would also like to use mapserver generated legend icons
(at the class and layer level) that XMLThemeLegend can't do.

Has anyone implemented something similar so I can reuse the code or just get
some help on implementation?

thanks very much

dejan