[Chameleon] Toggle button

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 7 11:47:43 EST 2006

A button becomes a toggle button when it is part of a group (at least
as it is implemented).  It should be possible to have buttons that
toggle but are not part of groups, but this is not used by any
widgets AFAIK.  The button code is all in cwc_button.js ... you
should be able to work from that file to make your own toggle button,
or you can make a widget but that seems like overkill

Cheers

Paul