[Chameleon] Chameleon Intallation/Configuration

Rob Male robm at thuringowa.qld.gov.au
Tue Feb 7 18:35:36 EST 2006

Hello List,

I was wondering if someone could provide me with a like to documentation
on how to install/configure Chameleon 2.2.1 on Linux.

I have Mapserver 4.8.0 / Mapscript configured and working.

I tried to follow the installation guide downloaded with 2.2.1 but it
seemed to be for a much earlier version.
(as is http://chameleon.maptools.org/help/viewer.phtml )

I was going ok until I got to modifying cwc2.xml and I couldn't find
most of the tags to change for "local settings".

Thanks in advance

Rob Male