[Chameleon] Chameleon Intallation/Configuration

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 8 09:48:23 EST 2006

Hi Rob,

 From 2.2, the configuration file of Chameleon is now called
chameleon.xml. The cwc2.xml file still exist, but is used for the
service instance mode (more doc on the web). Beside that, the
documentation on the web should be fairly correct. You can also check
the chameleon/CHAMELEON_INSTALLATION.txt file in the source tree, it's
mostly what's on the web though.

Julien