[Chameleon] Question about ROI

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Feb 12 13:14:07 EST 2006

Hi,

the ROI tools are used to define a region of interest.  Other widgets
can then make use of the region of interest to perform their tasks.
Currently, the widgets that work with ROIs are mostly WMS/WFS
related.  There is no local query widget that uses the ROI.  Also,
there is no widget that uses the ROI to create features on the map.
It would be possible to make widgets that could do this, though

Cheers

Paul