[Chameleon] Zoom to Query

scdyoung at tpg.com.au scdyoung at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 12 19:44:07 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have been attempting to write a query widget that will zoom to the extents of a selected feature (in
this case a polygon).

Using the 'executeQuery' function from utils I am to isolate the required layer and shape indexes,
and extract the appropriate shape bounds.  I am then able to set the new extents of $oMapSession-
>oMap accordingly, though am unsure as to how I 'refresh' the mapping interface;  note that this is
my first attempt at writing my own widget.

Any help/direction would be appreciated.

Regards

Dale