[Chameleon] is there a ClearPolygons Widget?

JR Santillan dgr8_39991 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 00:43:46 EST 2006

Hello there.

  There is a functionality in my mapserver application that uses the LocateByAttribute widget to search a polygon layer. After the search succeeded and a polygon is highlighted in the map and I am satisfied with the result, I wanted to clear the polygon/s.

  Is there a widget to clear all the selected polygons in a map?

  Thanks and regards.

  Jojin